● Each workshop is 3 hours, this transformative content includes: lectures, open-forum conversation, role-play, handouts, & personal reflection.
● Facilitated by DCS Founder/Director Emily McCrea & DCS Curriculum Coordinator Lynette Maya
● Classes 9:00 am-12:00 pm on Saturdays: August 24th, September 21st, October 19th, November 23rd.
● Pre-registration is required the Monday before class at firstname.lastname@example.org, space is limited.
● Adults only (infants under 1 year are welcome) Onsite childcare available with additional payment
● For more information about Downtown Community School visit: downtowncommunityschool.org
CONNECTED COMMUNICATION Changing the way we speak, changes everything! Unlock empathy and connection by revealing unconscious reaction patterns. When we reframe behavior, and how we respond to it, we can connect and guide children’s big emotions in ways that support healthy communication. Participants will learn to decipher the difference between behavioral strategies and real needs.