WE WILL COMBINE CONTEMPORARY NEUROSCIENCE WITH SAFE, HEALTHY CAREGIVER TO CHILD RELATIONSHIPS TO BUILD MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS. PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN HOW TO IDENTIFY THE UNDERLYING EMOTIONAL NEEDS AND FEELINGS, THAT DRIVE BEHAVIOR.
Each workshop is 3 hours, this transformative content includes: lectures, open-forum
conversation, role-play, handouts, & personal reflection.
● Facilitated by DCS Founder/Director Emily McCrea & DCS Curriculum Coordinator
● Classes 9:00 am-12:00 pm on Saturdays: August 24th, September 21st, October 19th,
● $50/single class or $175/complete series (4 classes)
● Pre-registration is required the Monday before class at firstname.lastname@example.org, space is
● Adults only (infants under 1 year are welcome) Onsite childcare available with additional
● For more information about Downtown Community School visit:
*Childcare is available